Friday 22 January 2016

FOTD Friday: red and black Christmas eyes

I have a little stash of makeup photos built up so that I always have something to post about. This one is the look I wore on Christmas Eve to go shopping in, with that long black velvet dress featured in the outfit post with the belt.




I used two of the Sugarpill pressed eyeshadows, Bulletproof (black) and Loveplus (red), with a shell-pink to blend out with and highlight my brow bone. For some reason I didn't wear lipstick that day, which I regret now because I think it would have looked better!

14 comments:

  1. The eyeshadows are so pigmented! <3 I love the hair by the way!

    ▲unknownprettylies.blogspot.com▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! Sugarpill eyeshadows are such great quality, probably the best black eyeshadow I gave come across

      Delete
    2. They are!! Sugarpill eyeshadows are such great quality, probably the best black eyeshadow I gave come across

      Delete
  2. looks nice even without lipstick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyes! It looks great without lipstick too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red eyeshadow! And that one looks especially vivid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red eyeshadow is so underappriciated! Then lime crime came out with their Venus pallet trying to make it cool again and we're over here like wearing it the whole time and giving zero about it. Lol

      Delete
  5. You look awesome, very dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makeup! The two different shades blend well together!

    ReplyDelete